All functions in trial version including Axis ActiveX camera control
VideoCapX is a great ActiveX control for video capturing and video playment. You can access the most common devices with it and process the captured material through several effect. Extracting frames as pictures is also possible and it has an integrated motion detection. You can capture more devices at the same time.
This video capture ActiveX control is ideal if you are working on any video application which should be reliable. Especially for security and TiVo applications, but also very useful for photo ID databases, monitoring systems and medical imaging devices. With VideoCapX you can capture, process images and video sequences. Read our feature list to convince yourself that VideoCapX is an extraordinary video capture ActiveX control:
MAIN FEATURES DESCRIPTION
- Full access to USB cam, TV tuner, DV camcorders, PCI grabber cards, fire-wire or any other WDM-compatible device
- Easily build video-surveillance , quality control or video-conferencing apps.
- Capture live video and audio
- Text/Logo/Image overlay on video
- Full multimedia player functionality
- Capture live audio directly to MP3.
- Support for multiple video inputs
- Motion detection
- Chroma-key effect (live or post-process)
- Samples with full source code included
- Works with VC++, VB6, VB.NET, C#, VPF, Delphi, LabView
- Transfer video over network. Video-chat functionality.
- Broadcast live video to Windows Media clients
- Save video frames as JPG or PNG
Axis ActiveX Camera Control
VideoCapX is a ActiveX control which has full support for Axis cameras. Download your trial version today and see it in action.